Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another Year of Dots on a Map

On May 15th, ClustrMaps archived the map with all the dots on it, the ones showing where the visitors to this blog are around the world. This is the second time they have archived it, so this map shows the dots from May 15, 2009 to May 15, 2010. The first one, from the prior year, is in the column at right. Now there is a new map collecting dots, and I am humbled that there have now been 10,470 visits to the blog. Despite the fact that I stopped writing regularly in April, the visitor count seems to be fairly stable per day. I wonder why. Are all those visitors people who arrive here via some keyword search? I suspect most of them are, and then what? Do they stay and read about my son? I will never know, but I am glad this blog is here, my memorial to my Leif, who I will always, always love.

No comments:

Post a Comment