Sunday, January 30, 2011

Funny Face

Leif enjoyed clowning around for the camera and making funny faces. Here's another photo I found on one of his cell phones. It was taken May 5, 2007.

I have a Google home page for my browser and one of the personalized features I set up is a Picasa slide show. That means that often when I open my browser, I'm greeted by photos of Leif, and usually they bring a smile to my face. Sometimes I say, "Hello, my handsome son." Silly? Maybe, but it's as though he is there to greet me, almost like an avatar online. Wish he were really "behind" that avatar!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a Mom!!!!! Sorry about your Mother and hope she can have a surgery to repair her hip! Tish Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom had surgery tonight, finally. I hope recovery will not be too difficult and painful.

    ReplyDelete