Friday, November 28, 2008

Leif & Lannay - May 1977 - Age 2 Years 4 Months


Leif had a special affection for his Aunt Lannay, my sister. He was not a very affectionate child, to me and his dad. When he was small, his favorite form of showing affection to me was to wait until I was sitting, or down on the floor and take a runnig leap at my back. But Lannay was different.

Leif got to know Lannay when we moved to Charlottesville, Virginia when he was a year-and-a-half old, and during the year we lived there, she came to see us often. Leif took to her in an instant. He loved her long blond hair and he would snuggle up with her and cuddle in ways he never did with us.

This photo was taken in Charlottesville in May 1977 when he was a two years and four months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment