Friday, April 23, 2010

To My Readers, With Thanks

For those of you who have been with me on this two-year journey of grief and memories, thank you for coming along. I don't know who you are, but I hope it has been meaningful to you in some way. Thank you for reading and thank you for caring about my son. He didn't know how many people cared.

Tomorrow will be the closing post to this two-year journal. After that, I will write only occasionally, only when something new touches my memories of Leif or some new feeling or association arises. I have no idea how often that will be. If you are a regular reader and want to see those posts, probably the best way to achieve that would be to subscribe to the blog because otherwise you will be coming here just to see if I've written something new. There is a "subscribe" link on the right column under the slide show. If you subscribe, posts will be sent to your email address.

Don't for get Leif, and don't forget the thousands of other veterans who have and are serving our country, and the heartache and injuries many of them suffer.

And remember that while love doesn't conquer all, it is critical to our lives. Appreciate those who love you and always show your love to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment