Thursday, May 28, 2009

Leif's CyberPunk Space Ship Drawings - Group One




I found nine drawings Leif made of space ships for his CyberPunk games. Each was designated with a name and attributes. He drew them in pencil on notebook paper and they are quite precisely drawn. It's interesting to me to compare them to drawings he made when he was in kindergarten. I think these are quite elegant designs.

The top one is designated as a "Raven Class Long Range Heavy Bomber." There is a small figure of a man at the bottom with the legend "= 6 feet" in order to indicate size.

The middle drawing is the "Night Hawk Heavy Fighter," and the lower one is a "Sparrow Class Fighter." I am amused by that name, as it makes me think that it is a small, light, and not very deadly "bird."

I think he did these drawings in 1998 but I can't be sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment