Saturday, March 21, 2009

Leif & Peter Anthony - Sagamihara, Japan - June 1981 - Age 6


I wish I still remembered the circumstances of this photo. I think it was probably the last time these two were even able to both get on a couch to sleep at the same time, as Leif was a very tall six year-old and Peter Anthony was twelve. This was in our living room in our quarters at the Sagamihara Family Housing Area in Japan. But why were they there?

There are so many photos without notes on them, but at least this one had a place and a date. How many times we snap photos thinking we will remember . . . and the years pass, and we don't.

I wonder if I'm posting photos of the boys sleeping because I dreamed of Leif recently, and so did my niece, Brenda. Why now, when Leif has been gone nearly a year? Why the two of us? Is he with us somehow now?

No comments:

Post a Comment